Monday, January 19, 2009



Jan 17: All packed up to head over to the in-laws.Since Fran is sick, we all try to pitch in when we can, so Ernie doesn't have to be alone, and he has some help. Lisa went back home this week to spend some time with her hubby, so we are taking shifts during the week too.



Jan 16: Natalie and Cecilia got all snuggled in to watch "E.T. The Extraterrestrial" on H.B.O. with me. Evan watched it with us, but he did not want his picture taken. I had never seen it before- so funny to see Drew Barrymore as a small child! I loved the movie, by the way!




Jan 15: I LOVE my Cricut! and this "shoe organizer" I repurposed for cutting station is perfect for a cutting station. Only $30 at Big Lots!





Jan 14: This is the book I am reading right now. I am enjoying it quite a lot!




Jan 13: There is nothing I love better than some new magazines and a hot bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!