Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog Award

I was truly honored to receive this award from Creative Momma! Be sure to check out her blog for great crafty ideas! I had to answer some questions:
1. Where is your cell phone?in my jeans pocket
2. Hair? Brown
3. Mother? Debbie
4. Father? Terry
5. Favorite food? chocolate
6. Dream last night?
7. Favorite drink? Cherry Coke Zero, or white zin
8. Your dream/goal? get published and lose 30 lbs
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Hobby? scrapbooking, cardmaking, paper crafts, cake decorating (just starting this one)
11. Fear? heights!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?wherever my family is!
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? confrontational
15. Muffins? apple cinnamon with crumb topping
16. Wish list item? Cuttlebug, From My Kitchen Cart
17. Where did you grow up? Tarentum, PA
18. Last thing you did? wash the dishes
19. What are you wearing? jeans and a t-shirt
20. Your TV? news right now-Top Chef later!
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends?love them-but don't see 'em very often
23. Your life? happy but stressful-if the kids wouldn't fight and argue, I would be blissful!
24. Your mood? good-getting ready to craft
25. Missing someone? my hubby-he's at work
26. Vehicle? burgundy sedan-a mom car
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Favorite store?Hobby lobby
29. Favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed?today
31. Last time you cried?last weekend
32. Best friend? My hubby
33. One place you go over and over? Wal Mart
34. Facebook?Yup
35. Favorite place to eat?Olive Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!