Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love is in the air...


...And my little sister is getting married! Yay Beth! And since I am "feeling the love" I thought I would use the new digistamp kit from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, Love Grows Here. I LOVE cupcakes, and I love that this one is calorie free! But it made a sweet birthday card! I used my new Cuttlebug that I got for Christmas (Thanks Honey), and embossed the pink cardstock background with the D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder, then added pattern paper from DCWV's Sweet Stack cardstock. I added my colored image and some "pearls" for a sweet birthday card! Now, head over to Lindsay's blog, she has a freebie for you! And she has a "recyling contest" that ends today, and you can win a free digistamp set from her store! Chack it out!

10 comments:

  1. very cute and pink, I love it! enjoy the CB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely! The pearls are a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that cupcake looks really yummy!! I know for me I can gain weight just thinking something sweet!! Love all the bling!! Congrats to your sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo Margie! Love the card and the colors - the pearls are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!!! the pearls are fab on there. You will love your CB and wonder what you ever did without it
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!! Congratulations to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cool! I love how you did those pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pearls are the perfect embellishment for this card. The embossing looks awesome, too. I love my other bug! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! awesome work coloring this adorable image and turning out such a pretty card. You'll have lots of fun with your cuttlebug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cupcake looks good enough to eat! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!