Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrapbook Pal Design Team Entry *Edited to add Photos

*I was very dissatisfied with the first photo I posted of this layout, so I added some photos taken with natural light to show the difference that natural light makes!

Photos taken in natural light:

Photo taken indoors (late at night,lol!) with a flash:
I put this layout together for a Design Team call over at Scrapbook Pal. I used some fantastic patterned paper (just love those colors!), and finally put that Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge to good use! The little teapot from p.61 was perfect for his layout, cut at 2 1/2 inches, along with the OUAP font for the word "teapot", cut at 1 inch, the butterfly on p.59, cut at 2 inches,and the flower from p.60, cut at 2 inches. The tiny yellow flower was cut from Plantain Schoolbook, p.76, at 3/4 inch. I shaded my die cuts with Copic markers and shimmery chalks from Pebbles Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!