Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner layout


And guess what? I used my Kit for this one too! I used the lined Creative Imaginations scalloped paper for the background, part of the scrap of Glazed black Bazzill for a photo mat/pocket for the to go menu and beverage napkin that I had from the restaurant. To add a little something extra to the page, I cut these awesome scrolly "clock hands" from the Glazed Bazzill cardstock, using the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Steampunk SVG File set (so many uses for this fantastically cool set!) I attached the "clock hands" with little BoBunny I Candy Brads. I also used the "Love Bingo" card, painted black doily, Red Making Memories Puffy Alphas, and the black and cream Handmade flower, all from my kit, also! That handmade flower was one that I made using Lindsay's Stamp Stuff 3-D Posies SVG set, shown below:



I am linking up to the MyGraphico Crafts Anything Goes Challenge with this Layout!


Thanks for dropping by today, be sure to check out the rest of the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Design Team for more crafty inspiration and a freebie:



Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Cindi Hooks
Diane Bove
Jennifer Bliss
Karin Martin
Leanne Garner
Margie Visnick(me)
Micki Harper
Rhonda Walker
Shannon Neparko
Tracey Allen
Tamara Bennett

9 comments:

  1. Love this Margie! The black and white looks awesome! So clever to place the clock hands on the layout. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... love this layout. I so have to play with the 3D posies and flower svg set. That flower looks awesome. Love how you incorporated the clock hand svg.
    Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl you are on a roll with these awesome layouts!! Love this one to! Love the clock hands and the flower turned out GORGEOUS!!! I have GOT to get back to scrapbooking more!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful lay out! I love the details. The flower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout! The black and white with a touch of red is fabulous! The clock hands are so clever and that flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fun an elegant, perfect for a rehersal dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job Margie! Love the layout! Gorgeous flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH-Mazing! Those flowers are fab and from the photos, it looks like everyone was enjoying the dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful stuff you have been working on!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!