Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stretching My "Counterfeit Kit" Out!

My first layout is based on the sketch that was given to us at the Counterfeit Sketch Blog:

Sorry my photos are a little dark- that's what I get when I take photos in the middle of the night, lol!!
The second layout is not based on a sketch, just whipped some goodies from my kit together, adding as little as possible. I love this photo of me and my three youngest from a few years ago at Thanksgiving. And this last layout is based on the guest DT sketch at Sketchy Thursdays:

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts Margie!! Love all three of them and that is a darling picture of you and your three children!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layouts you created (especially those little butterfly embellishments). You did an awesome job using up your Counterfeit Kit!
    *meridy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lay outs Margie, they all look awesome! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you're making great layouts with your kit! The Family layout is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!