Friday, October 28, 2011

Get Picky Birthday Blog Hop

I saw that Get Picky was having a birthday blog hop, and I had to play along!
Here is the sketch:

Here is my layout:
Do you believe I actually scrapped a page about myself? I don't always dress up for Halloween, but that year, one of the kids put a tattoo on me, so I had to scrap it!

Supplies used:
SEI Eerie Alley Arachnaphobia (been hording this paper forever!), Making Memories Spook Alley die cut 6x6 paper, gray Cosmo Cricket embossed cardstock that I inked, and a few scraps from Little Yellow Bicycle's Frightful Collection Large Stripes and Making Memories Spook Alley. I used part of a KI Memries border, and a couple of 7Gypsies stickers. The title letters were chipboard sticker letters from the Target $1 spot, and I dabbed them with my silver paint dabber.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the big spiders and the silver-inked $spot title, Margie! Thanks so much for joining in with our Get Picky blog hop challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page Margie :) Sooo love those big spiders too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us and being part of our birthday blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so much FUN! Very spooky indeed with those spiders! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Picky!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...or creepy...well, it is great for your Halloween picture. I like the spider paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun but I'm really not sure about that spider paper! It gives me the chills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your photo and the scary spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! I love those spiders!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!