Saturday, December 31, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas, Day 12 and Wrap Up

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with your families! I am dreading taking the decorations down next week, because I love the Christmas season, and I hate it when it is over! Oh well, the stores have moved to the next holiday, and so must I...
But first, today is the last day to link our tags up with Tim's blog, so I had to get my last tag in!It's been made since a few days before Christmas, I just haven't had much free time with all of the kiddos at home. Here is my 12th tag:

And here is a look back at all 12 of my tags:


Thank you to everyone who has followes along this journey with me, It sure was a lot of fun to learn the new (to me) techniques, and look at my crafty supplies in a whole new light. I can't wait to play next year (although I do intend to be more prepared)! Do you have a favorite? My favorite tag personally was probably my snowman tag-it was definantly the most time consuming!

And with that, I will bid 2011 "Adieu", and wish you all a happy, crafty New Years!! I will be back in a day or 2 with a look back at my December Daily album.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Margie! I just took a breather from watching our neighbor's fireworks here. It's 10 mins to New Year's Day. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    I just saw your post with all your wonderful tags. Hope to get to play with tim's next year for your tags are all so wonderful!!

    My top 3 faves (i beg your pardon for I don't know their names) are: the Wish tag (the last one); Joy to the World; and Noel. . . with Memories as runner-up. Wow!!!

    Can't wait to see your year in review . . . your next post. =)

    Kath - Fellow S4All DT
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are beautiful! Just wanted to say Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, it looks like you had lots of fun crafting those. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!