Monday, February 27, 2012

Best Buds

Today, I am sharing a layout that I made for Creative Scrappers, sketch # 195.
The sketch:
The layout:
 A close-up look at the embellishments:

I used papers from my February Counterfeit Kit, and from my scrap basket: background paper is a beautiful embossed with glossy hearts by Coud 9, cork paper, striped paper from Cloud 9, scraps from Basic Grey, Cloud 9, and chatterbox, a die cut tag, wood button, and crochet flower- all leftovers from my December Daily "Cozy Christmas" kit, clear acrylic heart shapes from Heidi Grace, October Afternoon Sidewalks buttons, letter stickers from Pink Paislee, and kraft letters that I diecut with my Cricut and Plantain Schoolbook cart, and corrugated with my Fiskars crimper.

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch...it sure is a fabulous sketch. I can instqantly see a girl layout for my grandaughter and also a different boy layout for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that cork paper - that's something that I haven't seen before! I'm impressed with the title you made too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, Helen the reason that you haven't seen the cork paper is because I have had it FOREVER! It's from Magic Scraps (think they're out of business)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shades of pink with the cork paper. I am sure I have a sheet of that in my stash somewhere. I also like your large title letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and that title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fab - cork and pink rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!