Thursday, June 14, 2012

More pages from my kit...

I am using up every bit of my June kit!This one was done without a sketch of any kind:





A Closer look at the pretty Echo Park digis:


 Supplies used:
October Afternoon Farm Fresh "South Forty"(used some of both sides-cut out the center), Target paper tape, Echo Park goodies from my digi supplies, and brown fiber.

This next page uses the June sketch from the Scrap Room Blog:

 Supplies used: Basic Grey Granola "Brown Sugar", Graphic 45 Botanicabella "Secret Garden", an Echo Park Times and Seasons image from my Digikit, and a brown fiber.
The third page I am sharing with you today is based on Creative Scrappers Sketch #211:
Which I used to make this page:

 A peek at the embellies:


Supplies used: Co'ordinations/Graphic 45 cardstock, that I inked to highlight the embossing, Thickers,Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman "Cultured Reserve"(both sides), a couple of scraps of Basic Grey Granola "Brown Sugar", Target paper tape, Scrabble letter stickers, Echo Park This&That Charming goodies printed from my digikit.
I am really using up my Inspired by Shimelle kit: just a few more layouts to share before it is time to make up another kit!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, you've been busy. I like the Co-ordinations paper you've used a lot. I have some of their stuff, I just never remember to use it. Great inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these layouts! That Coordinations paper is so yummy, perfect for a masculine page!!! And your daughter just shines in that first layout! Well done Margie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are all wonderful!! Go you for getting so much done so far this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC! I love your use of twine, tape and embossing on these 3 pages :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages! I love the inking you did on the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page for CS! nice background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that boy flash card. Wonderful layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!