Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Scrappy Sunday, part # 3 (In Good Company and Glitter Girl Challenges)

And, for my last post of the evening, I have a couple of layouts to share that were inspired by this week's Glitter Girl (using a die-cut machine) and a friend and fellow counterfeiter's challenge, In Good Company (she challenged us to use Jenni Bowlin products-and I had a lot in my September kit!).
My first layout, "1st Day Of School":
 Supplies used for this layout:Jenni Bowlin patterned paper and stancil sheet, Studio Calico Rolodex patterned paper, Crate Paper journaling spot, Basic Grey Oxford chipboard books and stars, a handmade felt bow paper clip, black foam Thickers, a layered paper flower cut with Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut cart, a stamped and heat embossed kraft journaling spot, and Elle's Studio journaling spot, Studio Calico mini letter stickers, twill ribbon, and a notebook edge punch.

My second layout for these challenges, "Puppy Love":

This page uses yellow and gray, one of my current favorite color combos! The patterned paper is Jenni Bowlin Wren "Lace Curtain", Jillibean soup patterned paper, Studio Calico letter stickers, black foam Thickers, a layered paper flower cut with my Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet cart, handcut vellum feathers inspired by Jenni Bowlin studios, die-cut and punched pinked circles, Crate Paper journaling spot and "Sweet" tab, and Jenni Bowlin quilted Magpie stickers.
That rounds out my creative fun for today! Hopefully, I'll be able to play with my crafty goodies tomorrow, too. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts, Margie!! Love them both! great style you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love the vintage feel to both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really classic pages here Margie. Thanks for linking up with In Good Company - you put me to shame with your mastery of Jenni Bowlin products. And I had to smile about the paper towels for the first day of school - what, no boxes of Kleenex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol-yep the Kleenex were in their backpacks-the paper towels just didn't fit. Thanks for the compliments on my pages! Your challenge worked out well for me, since I had so much Jenni Bowlin in my kit!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!