Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Little Scrappy Sharing...

I have lots of cleaning and cooking to do today, but before I get started, I have a few scrapbook pages to share with you...
As  I was going through and putting away some layouts, I decided to share a few that I finished up recently-they had been laying around waiting for finishing touches.

This page is made up from my March 2015 Welcome Sunshine kit:

The stamped woodgrain was my "Forgery on the Fourth" for that month.
I love the little cupcake sequin shaker from Crate Paper!

That kit really seemed to suit the photos from Evan's Harry Potter birthday party, because I scrapped another page from that party with the same kit:

That party was one of my favorites that I have done for the kids! If you want to see more of the party, you can click here:
http://scrappinmargie.blogspot.com/2011/10/harry-potter-birthday-party.html.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog today for a few minutes- I am off to do my cooking/cleaning whirlwind before family arrives!

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee these!! LOVING that cupcake on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fussy-cut and stitched vertical strip on the top layout is wonderful! And I agree about the cakes - why spend time trying for cake perfection when a messy one fits the party theme? I also like the way the patterned paper in the second layout is a perfect match for the kids' outfit - great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!