Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Document December-A Kit to "Wrap it up" with!

Happy December, everyone! How are things going? Are you all caught up with everything you had planned, or are you like me, hustling around with last minute shopping, cooking, and just now getting around to some present wrapping? Well, I have a bit of inspiration for you! A big part of gift giving for me is wrapping it up, and making it look pretty. I created a kit to make my gifts have a little something special, that little extra bit of pizazz.I took a handful of my Christmas scraps that I thought would go with my wrapping paper this year, added a couple of tag dies, some stamps, envelopes, doilies, and washi tapes

A closer look at the envelopes and doilies:
The washi:


I hope today's post inspires you to pull out some of your Christmas scraps and make a kit-come back tomorrow to see how I use it!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!