Monday, August 15, 2016

Magic Monday: Learning to Draw at Animation Academy

Good morning everyone, and Happy Monday! For today's edition of Magic Monday, we are heading over to Hollywood Studios. I scrapped these photos from Animation Academy (which is no longer there), of my twins learning to draw from Disney Animators. My husband took the twins to Animation Academy while I stood in line with my son and oldest daughter to meet Mickey and the Incredibles. The girls said they had so much fun, and they were rather disappointed to learn that it won't be there when we go for our next trip.

Enamel dots made the perfect little paint droplets for my paint palette:

I sketched a mickey head with a chalk marker to embellish the title :

The supplies that I used for this page came from my June Counterfeit kit:



Thanks for stopping by for another Magic Monday! I'll have some more crafty fun up on the blog tomorrow with a challenge and an example layout for the Counterfeit Kit challenge tomorrow. Have a magical day...See ya real soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love the enamel dots on the palette - genius! plus your custom Mickey with the chalk marker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout - and yay on whittling down both those kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enamel dots as a paint palette? Oh my word. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!