Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Finishing off some Page starters from old kits

Sometimes, if I am coming to the end of a kit, I will make up several page bases without any  photos, that I can later go back and quickly add photos, journaling, and embellishment to.

Like these:

Well, I was working through a stack of these, making pages, so thought I would share the pages that I have completed from these page bases.
I have a few from my April Secret Garden kit:



The completed layouts:




I feel good about getting more pages out of a really old kit!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet layouts. Great idea to make a few page starters.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous - and kudos on going back and using up the old kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the idea of making some layout bases to use up the last bits of a kit. I tend to do this when I start, so maybe I just need to make more? That April Kit was LUSH by the way, it's a joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!