Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Getting back to "class"; Design Decisions, prompt 3

For my homework today, I chose to use a grid design, and my Counterfeit kit from November:

For embellishments and the title, I used bits and pieces from various leftover sticker and chipboard sheets:

I scrapped photos of the beautiful detail work of Union Station. These photos didn't really have a longer story, I just thought that they were pretty, so it was perfect to use them for this design, since the grid was able to take the place of a long journaling card. This is one of my favorite pages inspired by the class, so far!

2 comments:

  1. Great page. And I'm totally with you that it's okay if a page doesn't have a long story - sometimes the pictures are just so great you have to scrap them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout :) I love the artistic details the pictures show of the location :) I need to get back to that class too, glad to see I'm not the only one using old kits this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!